Quantum Psi is a new technology that rediscovers the fundamentals of human genius and of the highest achievements of the mind.
It is based on recent theoretical research.
In our school it is combined with practical elements that make learning easy and immediate: in fact in the courses using for a number of elements (specific rhythms, ideas, etc ...) that make it a feasible, immediate and a simple application of the model to every practical purposes .
Luxmind is about releasing the power of the mind. It is an advanced technology spread all over our courses. Among the usefulness of this technique is that we use the power of our mind to work on multiple items at the same time and make instant assessments with the power of a quantum computer human.
It is the key of genius, creativity, and for the highest achievements of the human spirit. It is also method of learning that improves vision of associations and connections between the various elements.
This Quantum Discipline is a new class of science is completely different from the others that preceded it.
By its very nature is interdisciplinary. It starts from the ideas to which modern research has opened and applies them in new areas such as the psychological and social. Therefore applies the uncertainty principle, the superposition of quantum states etc ...
Techniques and concepts - A small glossary
We have developed many new techniques and applications.
In specific Quantum Psi has been connected to the system LuxMind in the unique and powerful paradigm of Quantum Extreme ®.
Here is a short glossary of some of the key concepts of the techniques of Quantum Extreme ®:
- Mental initialization: is the determination of the starting point of a transformation or a creative process of our mind
- Register of mental states and possible informations: determining the number of possible states, that is the starting point for quantum operations and the creation of a coherent superposition.At this point, our unconscious mind can begin to operate
- Interference from one item to the other: the act of an element on the set of transformations (calculations) quantum.Examples of interference are for example those made by symbolic elements.
- Quantum Correlation/Entanglement: the fact that the two elements can come into contact and subsequently maintain a ratio (entanglement) between them. This concept applies even to magnetism, where people entangle at a distance and create distant reactions
- Equilibrium/Balance is the central position that eliminates dissipative situations
- Amplification of mental coherence The use of elements and rhythms that amplify the extreme quantum mode.
- Reducing information: the reduction of the amount of information to a single element
- Implicated order and explicate order: the two positions
- Coherence and Decoherence of neuronal information: We need concentration. For a quantum computation can take place it is essential that the information remains consistent and is not lost to the environment
- Holographic Model: the holographic model is essential to constitute a theory of learning and information retrieval.Approach implies a "top-down".
- Presence and consciousness and their relationship with the implicate order. Presence can be a pathway to accede to the implicate order starting from the explicate order
- Phase and Frequency: The information you have the same phase can be combined more easily. The interference patterns apply to this situation
The model of reality of Quantum PSI
Quantum Psi observes reality by dividing it into layers.
In fact, we live in our own subjective universe. We stratify it on the basis of our experiences and this is what is meant by common sense as existence.
Quantum Psi assumes that there is also something before everything: consciousness, that is what we really are.
- The deepest layer is the objective state or consciousness: how do we know to exist? Even the Greeks had understood that we are not our thoughts and thinking we exist. Consciousness is a process not computable.
- After we have the layer of space-time.
Time and space are self-referential structures created by the individual and represent the set of structures that define the world.
Their characteristic is that there are not quantum, and transcending them you can access to a level of quantum reality.
Within this structure the individual feels the energy flowing in particular direction defining the so-called "emotional states".
- The energy model of the individual is vectorial, so it has a precise direction and speed. Under this point of view the concept energy can be comparable to the study of a series of flows. These flows can be seen both as waves that as compounds of elements. And for the Heisenberg principle the determination of a dimension, prevent the determination of the other dimensions. So if we experience the flow we will not experience the
- The "emotional states" define the basic reasons of acting of the individual, and every emotional state exists in a particular time and place. In other words, the emotional states exists only related to contexts and situations.
Emotional states are in a superposition scheme until the moment in which they are not determined by measuring them in a specific context.
Emotional states can also be defined interior activators.
Emotional states always exist in digital form, that is, each emotional state is opposed to its opposite.
To emotional states we connect the concept of "physiological state of action" linguistically corresponding to the verbs and "environmental indices" linguistically corresponding to the various elements (place, agent etc ...).
Environmental indices exist only in function of their localization in a context space and time of their conceptualization.
The processes of abstraction and association of neuronal networks within the mind mean that more environmental indexes of second level may be gathered in the top-level or "constructs" and give shape to a class even higher.
Among indices, constructs (second-level indicators) and physiological states produces a process called "activation" which leads to activate through the mediation of emotional states, the states of physiological action An experiment with monkeys has shown that in fact: the monkeys orient themselves according to certain environmental indices, some specific objects (eg, a banana) corresponding in humans to a higher level constructs, and defining a specific action (eg climbing) for each spatial location.
Fill the form below to apply for a Course